Which would be better for overall quality of life? Korea or japan?

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
I want to go there cos they're good countries but also brown and short people. I like small brown girls

But which one would be best to settle down in for good quality of life? Which country is better?

You have actually answered that yourself already by collecting the numbeo index for the countries in your table.

The composition of the index looks alright to me:

Both are quite similar in terms of cost and quality of life.
It's more of a personal choice.
What kind of food do you prefer?
Which visa do you qualify for?
Entertainment?
Lifestyle?
Culture?

Quality of life is pretty much identical in both. You'll have better luck in Japan at your towering 5'2" stature, though. The women there aren't as heightist, or so I've been told. Y'know how it goes - tales from the basement with people on the internet. Oh, and the yen's weak ATM but you don't have USD so what's it to ya.

japan has better food
more developed
cooler culture
better countryside
better architecture
better weather
better nature

Last edited:
japan is a declining nation

korea is a depressing hellhole

if your incel in any country where the wages are over 20k annually you will be incel anywhere

if your asking about Korea and Japan you need to be asking about Cambodia and Indonesia NGL

Korea and Japan are where real shlayers like me go to have fun because we just don't like western dating

if your incel in any country where the wages are over 20k annually you will be incel anywhere
not true tbh.

a 5ft10 guy in UK is average height, avg wage, avg face. avg dick, white skin failo

but that same guy if he went to korea is 2 inches above avg height, above average wage, chadlite, massive dick, white skin halo

so hes average in uk, but chadlite very above average in korea

its a very big difference

not true tbh.

a 5ft10 guy in UK is average height, avg wage, avg face. avg dick, white skin failo

but that same guy if he went to korea is 2 inches above avg height, above average wage, chadlite, massive dick, white skin halo

yes bro a country where old folks are literally racist against even white this dude is pulling 10/10's because korean girls are just soooo head over heals for fucking fucked up tooth brits

korea is not SEA

not true tbh.

so hes average in uk, but chadlite very above average in korea

Yes but you need to have at least some game
Korean girls have lots of choices with handsome local men
It's much easier in Japan, where locals don't hit the gym and aren't obsessed with looking good

Yes but you need to have at least some game
Korean girls have lots of choices with handsome local men
It's much easier in Japan, where locals don't hit the gym and aren't obsessed with looking good
U don't need any game lol. Its called just be white

There is no handsome local men, koreans are the ugliest men on the planet, and are short, and are brown. No amount of gym can fix that for them

yes bro a country where old folks are literally racist against even white this dude is pulling 10/10's because korean girls are just soooo head over heals for fucking fucked up tooth brits

korea is not SEA
They're not racist against whites lol. They're racist against their own people, in favour of whites.

They bully eachother for not having white skin or white facial features and get surgery and edits to look british

The most famous korean TV presenter refused to date korean guys and got a white sperm implanted in her

Korean girls are racist against korean men lol, not whites

Brits have some the best teeth in the world statistically

I literally have a thread with proof of a Korean girl flying to UK to be with me, payi f all our shit, letting me cum inside her raw. Meanwhile I'm a very below average brit

Imagine what they'd do for an average brit

Korea is like SEA. They're the same thing

South east asian

East Asian

Same race

They're all short, brown, squinty, wide massive pancake faces who worship whites, especially brits cos they're the whitest skinned

Keep seething though. You'll never get this experience cos ur not a brit

korean girls are just soooo head over heals for fucking fucked up tooth brits
This is so funny considering my thread where one korean girl literally did fly to the other side of the world to get with me, a brit. Hahhahaahhahha I'm living your dreams meanwhile your an incel seething on virgin forums

Go bleach ur skin and get surgery to look british then maybe u can get a Korean girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back