How many men have you seen who are tall statured and have amazing hair?

Height didnt mean shit until 10-15 years ago, even 165cm factory worker manlets had better lives 50 years ago then some 190cm wannabe chad retard now, wow so cool you get to have bag sex with roasties

Like stfu, if you brag about sex a activity thats been happening thousands of years, you must have gotten raped as a kid, like insecure little boy syndrome

Imagine being so deprived of attention you brag about something simple as walking or eating nobody DOES THAT THO? Am i right?, ~ jews got everyone so sex deprived that bragging about it = accomplishment, like imagine bragging about having sex/wife 50 years ago when 99% of men had that, you would be seen as retarded

Imagine being so deprived of attention you brag about something simple as walking or eating nobody DOES THAT THO? Am i right?, ~ jews got everyone so sex deprived that bragging about it = accomplishment, like imagine bragging about having sex/wife 50 years ago when 99% of men had that, you would be seen as retarded
Genuine question. How many do you see? I used to be a baldcel btw. Norwood 4. Fin saved me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back