Geo arbitrage is the only way to get rich fast outside of scamming nowadays

Gottagetdabagfirst2026

Money = Looks, Status, Power, Freedom
Apr 28, 2024
The world is getting globalised, shipping something from one side to the other is possible within 15 days. Me and my boy got a nice product that bigger companies are selling for 5 times the price in the west. So we set up a company in curryland from where we will ship alternatives for 3 times the price, great value! I did this before and thats how i made my money.
I also have another bizz that i will start solo after i finish this fkn degree but i need to talk to lawyers about liabilities and it will take alot of focus so cant do it right now,there is only one competitor and they are doing a shit job while raking in millions a year, they dont know that some kid is going to destroy their income stream in 2 years from now. Do something with this valuable info, instead of rotting in your rooms and then you can escape the west. Both my grandfathers were entrepreneurial geniusses, this shit is in my genes hahahah

i want to do some weird shit like sell artisan furniture in japan fuck your goblin digital gay numbers get out my head jew

i want to do some weird shit like sell artisan furniture in japan fuck your goblin digital gay numbers get out my head jew
Cool, find suppliers and a way to market. Its very niche so marketing is key but its doable, you could post on r/malelivingspaces and when someone asks for the furniture link your wensite. For example

Cool, find suppliers and a way to market. Its very niche so marketing is key but its doable, you could post on r/malelivingspaces and when someone asks for the furniture link your wensite. For example
i actually have a very fucking high iq mobile app that im developing similar to this idea i unironically jerked off to the idea in my head to keep myself motivated. im sexually attracted to abstract ideas and not women

so you're pretty much doing wholesale drop shipping, nice model, have an agency rn but don't love it as you are basically a slave to your clients, seems like ecomm gives you the most freedom

yeah

get western clients to buy your products for western prices - make your products in china slave labour cheap af

get western clients to buy your online services for western prices - hire third worlders to complete the service for u cheap af

the 2 main ways

only problem is 2nd and 3rd worlders are 2nd and 3rd worlders for a reason, chinks and other third worlders are fucking low iq retards

so if u hire them to complete a service for you, forget about leaving them to it. you need to write out the exact processes in detail and get them to follow it, to make sure its high quality.

and same for getting them to make products, nothing u can really do tho here except trial lots of suppliers and pick the decent quality one

so you're pretty much doing wholesale drop shipping, nice model, have an agency rn but don't love it as you are basically a slave to your clients, seems like ecomm gives you the most freedom
Basically yeah, if you find a good product it prints money

yeah

get western clients to buy your products for western prices - make your products in china slave labour cheap af

get western clients to buy your online services for western prices - hire third worlders to complete the service for u cheap af

the 2 main ways

only problem is 2nd and 3rd worlders are 2nd and 3rd worlders for a reason, chinks and other third worlders are fucking low iq retards

so if u hire them to complete a service for you, forget about leaving them to it. you need to write out the exact processes in detail and get them to follow it, to make sure its high quality.

and same for getting them to make products, nothing u can really do tho here except trial lots of suppliers and pick the decent quality one
I pay them twice their normal wage and told them do a good job or you are fired. A little bit of fear helps keeping the wagies work hard

i would feel so shit and cucked paying 2x their normal wage ngl
I would rather pay people extra for them to take the job seriously then have to deal with customers who are not getting good service and having to go back to the shitholes to find new people to work for me. The money they get extra is literal pennies to us westeners because of exchange rate so why not ig. The only thing they do is see the order, package and send it. Even a 7 year old can be trained to do it and I just want to collect my money every week without having to worry about it so i can focus on other shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back