Geomax Average Asian Female Face

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
Undefined   Imgur2
Undefined   Imgur

The experiment by faceresearch.org from 2013 generated average faces of all bigger countries, you've probably seen this already. The experiment was criticized because the averages were generally too attractive compared to normal people because it corrected all individual flaws. So I'm thinking: If I don't even find the "too beautiful" average particularly attractive, it would be difficult to find a normal woman there then that I find attractive. And unfortunately that's the case for the North East Asians here. They generally look more chinky and pancake faced. Only the noses are probably a bit more attractive because they're not as wide.
Not only do I find the South East Asians more cute, but the male competition there is also weaker (uglier and poorer) than the Northerners. What do you think?

View attachment 6180
View attachment 6179

The experiment by faceresearch.org from 2013 generated average faces of all bigger countries, you've probably seen this already. The experiment was criticized because the averages were generally too attractive compared to normal people because it corrected all individual flaws. So I'm thinking: If I don't even find the "too beautiful" average particularly attractive, it would be difficult to find a normal woman there then that I find attractive. And unfortunately that's the case for the North East Asians here. They generally look more chinky and pancake faced. Only the noses are probably a bit more attractive because they're not as wide.
Not only do I find the South East Asians more cute, but the male competition there is also weaker (uglier and poorer) than the Northerners. What do you think?

Yes, these averages are too good looking. I have been to and lived in several countries both in East Asia and SEA. And I agree with you, good looking SEA women for me mogs North East Asians. However, I think there are more North East Asians who are better looking in terms of quantity. You'll also have to compete hard for the objectively good looking SEAs too.

I have been to and lived in several countries both in East Asia and SEA. And I agree with you, good looking SEA women for me mogs North East Asians. However, I think there are more North East Asians who are better looking in terms of quantity. You'll also have to compete hard for the objectively good looking SEAs too.
So do you think in total it's worth going to North East Asia despite the high presence of pancakes?

2024 05 05 21 29 42 Window

Since you call yourself EEmaxxer I suppose you decided that EE is the way to go instead? Or is that mainly for other reasons like business?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back