Sad 6'5" jobless Italian chad attempts to scope out offerings gets eviscerated in the process

he’s no chad without a picture of his face

I mean.. he doesn't have money to travel and uses online dating apps. You know how many guys just chat with girls with the model I'm dating beforehand but never travelled to the good countries cause broke?

Seems like you guys are missing the point
Girls in third world countries date for stability. I meet a brutal girl admitting she can find a guy for money and young. But then I caught her saying the guys she's talking with are abroad since they have ajob there. I'm her best option

A real girl in poverty will be grateful for the date and going to an arcade.

Seems like you guys are missing the point
Girls in third world countries date for stability. I meet a brutal girl admitting she can find a guy for money and young. But then I caught her saying the guys she's talking with are abroad since they have ajob there. I'm her best option

A real girl in poverty will be grateful for the date and going to an arcade.
That's pathetic. Why the fuck would you even go to Asia if they view you as betabux?

I mean.. he doesn't have money to travel and uses online dating apps. You know how many guys just chat with girls with the model I'm dating beforehand but never travelled to the good countries cause broke?
Women don't care if Chad is broke. They're pay for everything.

Last edited:
He gets enough white grannies don't worry

View attachment 6267
this is a hide the fat girl angle 100%

a picture is worth a thousand words

this one is trying to tell me 'a chad is getting laid' but i see not chad as i gaze into the negative canthal tilt eyes of this man
he looks like Arnold's

son

not his main bloodline, the son he had from fucking that atrocious maid

seems like he has the same taste in women as his dad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back