Advice Rate my LOOKSMAXXING routine

do you guys behead foreigners who fuck your women?
nah theyre scared of foreigners cos they have PTSD from when they colonized them + they tower over them by like 6 inches

Obviously gym is the way to go if you only care about looks
swimming and surf is good for everything else: cardio, agility, fun way to be fit

it depends on what body you are looking for, if you want to be lean it's perfect
if you want to be very bulky, do only gym

Imagine being born in 3rd world shithole where everyone is low iq. And your retarded parents gave you same iq, 80 max. Because of that you have no good job prospects because they all require mental work. You understand that you will wage slave whole life living paycheck to paycheck. So to cope with misery of life you post some whores on forum that the whole town have run trough. Not only that but they have stds and mentally ill, mostly borderline personality disorder (crazy bitches that fall in love with new randoms every week), have self harm history. Imagine kissing and putting penis inside diseased hole where last week some nigger nutted while she screamed "I love you!". I wouldn't even know how to cope in that position. And when somebody calls you out, you dress up like retarded homeless person, take your time to write shit on your hand like 5 year old would do (cause you have same iq), and then post this shit online. Bro I'm worried about you, please don't self harm, everything will be okay.

Imagine being born in 3rd world shithole where everyone is low iq. And your retarded parents gave you same iq, 80 max. Because of that you have no good job prospects because they all require mental work. You understand that you will wage slave whole life living paycheck to paycheck. So to cope with misery of life you post some whores on forum that the whole town have run trough. Not only that but they have stds and mentally ill, mostly borderline personality disorder (crazy bitches that fall in love with new randoms every week), have self harm history. Imagine kissing and putting penis inside diseased hole where last week some nigger nutted while she screamed "I love you!". I wouldn't even know how to cope in that position. And when somebody calls you out, you dress up like retarded homeless person, take your time to write shit on your hand like 5 year old would do (cause you have same iq), and then post this shit online. Bro I'm worried about you, please don't self harm, everything will be okay.
imagine thinkin there are women who aint cumdumpzterz and holez... bluepilled af

uze foidz, fuck them, get their nudez for free and shame them on the internet - thatz the way of the blackpiller

wait
you are bald?
jfl over for you

hair max

smoke weed play guitar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back