Japan is finished

they will be pushed into slums and will be treated liked shit by japanese. if they fuck up the country side im gonna fucking kill all of them in minecraft simulation

A surprising amount of Japanese are naive about it - they better wake up quick

they will be pushed into slums and will be treated liked shit by japanese. if they fuck up the country side im gonna fucking kill all of them in minecraft simulation
In 40 years time, the immigrants will have sizeable enough power to start waging for racial discrimination laws. Japan is toast.

This is quiet sad. At least nigerians are somewhat productive and hard workers compared to somalis or middle easterners. Don't know why they didn't invite over pinoys or thais tho

Japan is toast because it decided to import immigrants for 5 (five) years to solve it's labour shortage?

I have no idea what that is. Can you teach me because I'm so clueless.
Not enough children being born = a smaller population = less taxes being paid when the national debt is growing = collapse of a country. A country starts looking like Detroit before it collapses.

The reason why the west is so pro-immigration is because immigration temporarily increases the birth rates. Second generation immigrants have the highest birth rates but the birth rates starts declining after the 3rd generation. Demographic collapse is hitting Asia the hardest because they did not choose to open their borders.

All races are experiencing fertility decline, but not at the same rate. Asians are experiencing the hardest decline, then whites & latinos, then arabs, then blacks.

The issue of Demographic collapse has gotten bad in South Korea they are literally going to go extinct. For every 100 Korean children, they will have 4.3 grandchildren between them which is an extinction rate of 96% over 2 generations.

Not enough children being born = a smaller population = less taxes being paid when the national debt is growing = collapse of a country. A country starts looking like Detroit before it collapses.
Low birth rates are a consequence of modernity and is a global phenomenon. Flooding the country with a bunch of niggers isn't going to solve it. They're a tax burden overall. The West did the same strategy and non whites are overall a total net burden on Western societies.

The best cause of action is to down size the economy and stop this boomerish endeavour of never ending GDP growth. Pre modernity economies were stable. We need to return to a more stable and realistic approach to tackling this issue.

Immigration is a short term fix. They need to fix deep issues if they want to revert falling birth rates.

Low birth rates are a consequence of modernity and is a global phenomenon. Flooding the country with a bunch of niggers isn't going to solve it. They're a tax burden overall. The West did the same strategy and non whites are overall a total net burden on Western societies.

The best cause of action is to down size the economy and stop this boomerish endeavour of never ending GDP growth. Pre modernity economies were stable. We need to return to a more stable and realistic approach to tackling this issue.
Bingo - we weren’t meant to have ever increasing profits. Downsize the economy and ban the stock market.

Bingo - we weren’t meant to have ever increasing profits. Downsize the economy and ban the stock market.
We can't. We aren't a hivemind. We're different countries with different cultures, drawn borders and we must compete if we slack we may lose the #1 spot. Everyone's too scared to do anything else. The collapse of the soviet union has shown that any deviation from what we're doing now could lead to catastrophe. My parents lived through that shit it was no fun not having food. Not to say you can't make minor changes, though. But I don't see how you could fix the infinte growth thing. Although I'm not well read on this shit just talking out of my ass.
US will not make any major changes - ever. They're the top dog in system they themselves made and they'll do anything to maintain the status quo no matter how much seething the native population, China or Russia does.

Last edited:

The idea of regressing human progress to a pre-modern level is strange. You cannot have our current healthcare system under a premodern economy, or the internet, or the current amount of food abundance we experience. All these luxuries are the result of globalization and immigration is a consequence of immigration.

Can you provide any other ways of fixing Japan's stagnant economy that does include the previously mentioned solution nor immigration?

I don't know where you got the idea that immigrants are a net burden to society. In the UK, immigration nets the economy £3.3 billion annually (1) Most of this growth is determined by non-EU immigrants. The idea that immigrants come to a country like the UK to live off benefits is absurd since most immigration is work and study related which are huge net contributors to the economy.

My honest opinion is that you just hate blacks.

1. https://cebr.com/reports/immigratio...ld-increase-in-non-eu-immigration-since-2018/

The idea of regressing human progress to a pre-modern level is strange. You cannot have our current healthcare system under a premodern economy, or the internet, or the current amount of food abundance we experience. All these luxuries are the result of globalization and immigration is a consequence of immigration.
You're assumed something I have even said. I didn't say we should return to premodernity, I said that we must find stability within modernity because it's too much of an enviornmental miss match. For one, there needs to be moral type of eugenics implemented, where the more intelligent and healthiest people are encouraged to breed and the dysgenic are encouraged not to breed with large sum payments for those who choose to sterilise themselves. Endless GDP growth isn't stastainable nor logical when it is having adverse effects on global human populations.

Can you provide any other ways of fixing Japan's stagnant economy that does include the previously mentioned solution nor immigration?
I've stated why immigration won't solve it. The West is proof that multiculturalism doesn't work. Immigrants and their descendants claim more welfare, further bankrupting Western countries.

You're assumed something I have even said. I didn't say we should return to premodernity, I said that we must find stability within modernity because it's too much of an enviornmental miss match. For one, there needs to be moral type of eugenics implemented, where the more intelligent and healthiest people are encouraged to breed and the dysgenic are encouraged not to breed with large sum payments for those who choose to sterilise themselves. Endless GDP growth isn't stastainable nor logical when it is having adverse effects on global human populations.

I've stated why immigration won't solve it. The West is proof that multiculturalism doesn't work. Immigrants and their descendants claim more welfare, further bankrupting Western countries.

You haven’t taken into consideration that income distribution is not equal within groups. If 9 black people take out $100 of welfare a year but 1 black person pays 100,000 in taxes a year then immigration is a net positive in this scenario.

The richest man on earth, Elon Musk, is an immigrant. He nets the US billions in value.

You haven’t taken into consideration that income distribution is not equal within groups
I have. It is down to differing IQ levels. IQ is at least 40 to 50% genetic. Thus, the majority of black people are incapable of obtaining high income occupations by merit. Occupation is moderately correlated to IQ.
9 black people take out $100 of welfare a year but 1 black person pays 100,000 in taxes a year then immigration is a net positive in this scenario.
The black earner who pays $100,000 in taxes per year will simply leave the country, hence the term known as the brain drain. As the welfare state continues to grow, the most intelligent people will be forced to pay more in taxes. They eventually leave. Your hypothetical scenario has been debunked. Countries with lower taxes welcome educated and higher earners, countries like Switzerland.

You called black people “niggers”, you hate them.
Throwing the word hate around isn't an argument.

I have. It is down to differing IQ levels. IQ is at least 40 to 50% genetic. Thus, the majority of black people are incapable of obtaining high income occupations by merit. Occupation is moderately correlated to IQ.

The black earner who pays $100,000 in taxes per year will simply leave the country, hence the term known as the brain drain. As the welfare state continues to grow, the most intelligent people will be forced to pay more in taxes. They eventually leave. Your hypothetical scenario has been debunked. Countries with lower taxes welcome educated and higher earners, countries like Switzerland.

Throwing the word hate around isn't an argument.
If IQ is 40-50% heritable then changing the environment can improve the IQ of black people by up to 50%. The problem isnt black people then but the circumstances they’ve been forced into. If Japan provides a pro-IQ increasing for black people then black people will be able to integrate perfectly fine. By your logic.
The black earner who pays $100,000 in taxes per year will simply leave the country, hence the term known as the brain drain.
American citizens aren’t taxed the same way Europeans are. For US citizens they are taxed no matter what country they live in and have to revoke their citizenship to prevent paying US tax.

If IQ is 40-50% heritable then changing the environment can improve the IQ of black people by up to 50%.
Even if we maxed out their phenotypic IQ, they have a genetic celling which puts them at a significant disadvantage. They will regress to their innate faster life history strategy and crime and anti social behaviour will become the new normal for the Japanese. The Nigerians coming to Japan will be those who are already maxed out in education and nutrition.

The problem isnt black people then but the circumstances they’ve been forced into
They've evolved to genetically be predisposed for r strategy and aren't compatible within a civilizational context because they aren't evolved to agriculture unlike whites and asians. Even the highest earning african Americans commit far higher crime when compared to whites and asians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back