How can I fake my location without cucked employer noticing?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I work a remote job in the healthcare field which is cucked and they can tell if I'm using a VPN to spoof my location.
I'm fairly tech illiterate so I'm not sure what else I can do. I wanna seamaxx but I need to keep my job since I make over 20/hr to barely talk to anybody

if you use employers shit like laptop or smartphone you cant hide your location using vpn
even if you have your own laptop using vpn is very obvious for employer, but if they gave you theirs it is full of spying software that will reveal your geolocation from other sources than ip

technically i could hide myself but this is kinda related to my job and im aware of crazy amount of shit you are not and it would take years to understand

still it would be such a pain in the ass its not really worth it, for example one of the things that employer can see is a list of nearby wifi networks, so you should set up some mobile router and plug your laptop with ethernet (cable) connection (so you can disable wifi discovery), set up vpn on router level so employer can't see you have vpn software on your pc (they can see all processes too) and enable killswitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back